Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expectations are Sponsored strapped teams to enter 2 teams in 2010...

(Nascar Roundup) Nascar team owner says Start & Park can benefit his team by helping fund his primary team... With sponsorship hard t…

Started by Bigzoom

6 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Dave-O

2009 Review: Best Grudge Matches

So what battle would you rate the best of 2009: 1. Denny Hamlin vs Brad Keselowski 2. Juan Pablo Montoya vs Tony Stewart 3. Robby Gordon v…

Started by Bigzoom

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Wheaton56

2009 Review: Best Race Strategy

Which driver used startegy the best during a 2009 race? 1. Kasey Khane at Sonoma, pitting early enough to stay in front of Tony Stewart an…

Started by Bigzoom

0 Dec 9, 2009

Danica to drive # 7 Godaddy.com Chevy for JRM in Nationwide...offer to RGM for # 7 next?

The press release is out, tomorrow Danica Patrick will announce she will drive in the Nationwide Series for JR Motorsports, and she'll be u…

Started by Bigzoom

7 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Capt. Allen "Pez Loco"

The V8 Supercars are returning to SPEED

Just a heads up from the guy across the pound =) My favoorite form of motorsports is returning to US tv. SPEED TV is going to air a 2 hou…

Started by Bruno

0 Dec 6, 2009

JR Motorsports signs Danica

Can't believe that I'm the first to post this. Looks like Danica is going to drive JR's Nationwide car in a few races. http://sports.espn.…

Started by HazMat870

89 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Capt. Allen "Pez Loco"

Evernham looking to be involved with race team again

Evernham looking to be involved with race team again: Former car owner and crew chief, Ray Evernham, said prior to Sunday's season-ending F…

Started by JerseyJeff

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by TOG

2009 Nascar Season was awful

RGM didn't have a great year, but will still be locked into the first 5 races of the season which is extremely hard to get into if you miss…

Started by Bigzoom

9 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Karen

Is Kyle Busch hurting Robby Gordon?

(Nascar Insider Radio Segment) Nascar has always had their heros like Richard Petty, but they've always had a love for the bad boys like D…

Started by Bigzoom

17 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Ben Cartwright

Congratulations Robby on 2009 Score Championship!

I'm so happy that Robby is the Score Champ. To me he is always a champ.

Started by Noah Robby's Biggest Little Fan

0 Nov 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service