Planet Robby

2016 Robby Gordon Dakar Headquarters

Racing General Discussion (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#NASCAR A Few Words About the Old Bristol

This one has, as they say, stirred the pudding quite a bit. I know that NASCAR isn't the preferred topic here on the Planet, but it's the s…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

0 Apr 22

#NASCAR NASCAR Hall of Fame ~ How the Election Process Works

The title sounds boring, doesn't it? Some of the inside might be too, but there are a couple of rants that will surely perk up your reading…

2 Apr 15
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

Great overview of Rally Raid racing

This is a must read for Dakar fans. I know he rips Robby a bit and RDC and Roby are not on great terms, but it would be great if this guy f…

Started by Kevin Urie

0 Apr 14

#NASCAR - A Voice for the Fans ~ Where Have All the Fans Gone?

I can't believe this page opened! Haven't been able to get in here all week, so I'm posting while Ning will let me. This one came out yeste…

2 Apr 9
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR Alan Kulwicki ~ Always a Champion

A bonus article this week! 23 years ago today, a plane crashed and burned at the Bristol TN Airport. It was a Hooters corporate jet and on…

0 Apr 1

#NASCAR Volkswagen Isn't Just a Bug Anymore

Don't let the title fool you. This is interesting conjecture. Please click right about here to be magically whisked from Planet Robby to my…

4 Mar 31
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR: Racing is for the Young As Well As the Old

Good day fellow inhabitants of Planet Robby. Today's offering isn't about any particular race. Today you get vintage PattyKay, telling it t…

0 Mar 23

#NASCAR - New Article - A Voice for the Fans ~ From the Desert to the Mountains

Click right about here to read about what happened at Phoenix and what might happen at Fontana. Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone at Plan…

0 Mar 17

#NASCAR - New Article ~ Would You Like Fries With That?

I already posted one article this week, but the devil jumped out and made me write this one. Actually, someone said "FOOD" and I was first…

3 Mar 11
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

"A Few Words on Flag Etiquette"

So happy to be back! I've been locked out of Ning for a week, and that can give an old girl a complex. Thanks to my little Irish friend for…

0 Mar 8

RSS

© 2016   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service