Non Racing Discussion (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brithday Girl Tomorrow

Just letting everyone know on the planet that tommorow is my 28th b-day!

Started by Baja Girl 77

0 Mar 4, 2013

Hi Def YouTube vids

Just upgraded all the tvs in my house to Direct Tv highdef . 1 really cool feature of it is I can watch YouTube on the big screen , you sho…

Started by mj

0 Feb 20, 2013

SSTs on a rc truck site

Wasnt sure where to post this , on 1 of the SST discussions or 1 of my rc 1s so i made a new 1 . thought you all might like to see this any…

Started by mj

0 Feb 16, 2013

Speed Energy Sponsored

Any athletes at X-Games flying the Speed Energy Colors. Just wondering if it is represented at Winter X-Games.

Started by Jonathan

13 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Kenyon

I would like to thank.....

As this year ends and 2013 begins, I would like to thank TOG, WJM, Mike Kenyon, Bruno and everyone who provided great pictures, video's and…

Started by Hummer Time

2 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by richard berger

Dakar Protest Results

It was reported that RGM lost the appeal on the protest for the air handling system. It wasn't for tire pressure but for cooling the electr…

Started by Turtle7

21 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bob Farrell

2013 PARKER “425”

Any words of advise welcome. You might think it is too early to start planning, the Dakar is still 20 days away. But for some of us in the…

Started by MTwomn

0 Dec 16, 2012

My Apologies because TOG is right about posting unrelated posts to racing

My Apologies because TOG is right about posting unrelated posts to racing, Dakar & Robby Gordon site.While reading the news of the shoo…

Started by Dave Horwath

19 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by speedy7

YOU KNOW YOUR A R.G. FAN WHEN

Im not shure but I will be missing the local off road awards banquet (VORRA ) to watch dots move around my puter screen

Started by timothy price

9 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by mj

Classic racing books and DVD’s

Last chat a few where looking for a place to buy hard to find race related books and DVD’s and I said I know of one that shows up at the tr…

Started by David Z

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by mj

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service