A FEW POINTS TO REMEMBER:
1. Just remember.......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
2. When the chips are down,the buffalo is empty.
3. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
4. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
8. Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot either.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do!
11. Eagles may soar but WEASELS DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES.
12. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
Comment Wall (227 comments)
You need to be a member of Planet Robby to add comments!
Join Planet Robby
Not bad here. Hope you are doing ok. I know you have had some rough times lately. Hope things are getting back to normal now.
Hey Babe, I am finally doing a drive by on the Planet. It has been soooo long! I would love to see RG do really well in the 500 this year! TTYL!
Yes, on New Hampshire weekend, the Mouse is back!!
Just cruising by! Leaving some Mousetracks! Miss ya
Hello and welcome back. Just got in and heading over to chat. Just like old days.
Hope all is well with you!
MMMMmmm picture didn't copy to your page, so I hope the link it left works???? If not, I will email it.
I was just thinking of you the other day. I saw this photo and thought it was cute:
So does this mean you don't have to hide the Monster coffee drinks or the Caribou bars anymore?
Hey woman!! How's it going!?! Was thinking about you recently with all the bad weather reports from down your way.
I am still here. I usually hang out on the Planet's moon- aka Planet Premium. Get first dibs on the info, photos, etc. there. Join us if you are interested.
Stop by more often. Been missing the stories on what the 'beast' and the birds are doing. :)
Been trying to log in daily to keep up with Dakar. Like all things Robby, it has been a roller coaster of ups and downs. How are things your way??
View All Comments