Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Richmond for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 12:00pm, followed by happy hour at 2:00pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Friday at 5:30pm, also on SPEED. The race is on Saturday ,May 2nd at 7:00 pm. Don't forget live chat on Saturday, beginning at 3:00pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

just keep it together,and he will get his top 35 breathing room.
Just put scuffs on (qualifying tires) and has a set of stickers available
Robby "Why is the #82 racing everybody so hard?" (Scott Speed, 4 laps down)
Up to 34th with a 97 point lead over 36th
16th Place Finish!
Great Job Boys
Great race im so glad nothing went wrong with all those idiots racing so hard for nothing when they are multiple laps down..GREAT JOB Robby....
FOX cut to a an overhead shot of all the cars coming to the checkers - Was Rob's car almost sideways coming across the line?
I replayed it this morning and he was nearly sideways the whole way off the corner.
Well I think they definitely have something to build on here. I can't wait until the second trip to Richmond this year!!!
I was there and was right across from Robby's pit box and he and the team did great, except one 21 second stop. He would go back a few spots on most stops, and then the car tood about 10-25 laps to get good and then he wold start picking them off. After 20 laps he had to be a top 10 car. The best race I have seen out of the team in a long time and yes, hew was sideways trying to pick up one more spot. What a race
Robby got a mentioning on pos monday nite show, they showed robby giving truex the door knocking, got a love it,
even if its just a brief clip.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service