Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Martinsville for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 12:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 3:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 10:30am and 11:50am also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,March 29th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

todays race sucked for robby and especially to watch on tv in general, but he's gotta get it going and move ahead in the points some just to justify the team as contenders for the year. I truly think he got lucky at Bristol to come out of there with almost a top 20, but he does deserve luck since he hardly has any! I know he has a good team and equipment, but he needs to get near the top 25 and stay or go higher in the points.

Texas should be a good race for him to start improving, and should have a strong motor. His paint job looked good today even if it wasn't sponsored, but probably good since it was a bad finish!

Hoping for a good weekend coming up in Texas with that first win coming, hehe :) Gas on Robby!!!!!
My personal opinion is having 4 different manufacturers in as many years without truly having a team mate to trade information with has got to be hindering Robby's progress forward, especially in situations such as this weekend were most of the practice was rained out. Hopefully They will get the support from Toyota they need and can get this car running within the top 20 on a regular basis.
This race plain SUCKED. He and Martinsville might never get along. On to Texas. Martinsville was terrible. Not sure why because last year they ran ok even if they didn't finish well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service