Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Martinsville for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 12:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 3:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 10:30am and 11:50am also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,March 29th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

Let's hope for a great weekend for the #7 car with no mechanical issues and RG not getting caught up in someone else's mess. This could be the real turn around race for RGM on short tracks, building on last weeks success at Bristol. Let's go Rob, Kirk, and the whole pit crew and team!!
thanks for starting this. I almost forgot about it.
Well, I have been in M'Ville since Monday working at the track, no robby merchandise trailor here thats sucks, I did meet Randy the truck driver for robby, he said Robby was not bringing his RV either. He did ask me if Robby wanted a Golf car this weekend to get around if i could make it happend , I said YES. so lets see if he gets aGolf Car from me this weekend, I already have over 100 cars out . If speeling sucks, just came in from drinking J.B all night..

Go Robby.
According to past races Robby has not done real well here. If he breaks into the top 20 I will be happy. In the past it has been in the high 30s to be generous. Lets see what happens
From NOAA, "Today: A chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Areas of dense fog before 2pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 57. East wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible." Wonder if we will get to qualify? Now calling on no rain on Sunday.
weather looks good for all of practice.
Sponsor?
got some work to do 3 laps 37th
6 laps up to 24th in 1st practice....looking better
getting better 22nd
Dennis Setzer is on the track? lol Is he gonna "Jump, Jive, and Wail" his way into the show? lol
settle down Scissor Hooves! LMAO! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service