Join us here to discuss all the 2009 Daytona 500 practices,qualifying,Duel150's and the actual Daytona 500 race. A week long tradition ! First practice begins on Saturday , Feb 7th at 10:30 am,live on SPEED TV. Qualifying is on Sunday, Feb 8th, live on FOX, and the Duel 150's are on Thursday, Feb 12th live on SPEED. The Daytona 500 is on Sunday , Feb 15th and is on FOX.

Views: 243

Replies to This Discussion

they had interviewed Allmendinger 2 mins prior. No need to rehash the same thing. Same thing for Harvick.
If they would start these races earlier might have a little more time to get them in
a 2:15 green flag gets this in,,,
but then the folks in Cali would not C them ! ! ! watch the stands next week and see who in Cali cares!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont understand, why would the folks in CA not be able to see them if they started earlier?
It's all about the Tv now days, thats who controls the races now....very sad
That SUCKED big time......Maybe if we had ran some laps in Saturday practice we would have found the Shock. Nice job to RGM keeping the car in tha race after JR's dumb ass caused the wreck. Oh Well on to California.
Relax Big Guy...
RG has a strategy for this ridiculous racin' that's served him well....trying to plan for the "Boys in the Tower" and their brainless decisions is not easy. How in the heck they call this one is beyond me, the rain here at the Beach is ending!
Even with the wimp-out by Nascar the 7 should be 33rd....please explain to me how Leffler gets 5 laps for an identical move on Sat, and JR receives free pass on Sun........nah, don't bother...stupid question...
Bring on DAKAR 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least Sonoma> > LOL
Are you kidding he still has his best chance to win at either Sonoma or Watkins. His failures at SOnoma as a owner have mostly been mechanical, minus the whole gas milage race that he led the most laps in.
I'm with you. Ready for Dakar 2010 or at least Baja. Could this be the last NASCAR race I will put myself through watching?
NO intent on the Cali slam. Just Why did they not start the Race an hour earlier? They could have finished under Green. RGM might mess up the plan on Sonoma but it is at least a fun and high profile RG race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service