Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at California for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend. First practice is Friday, Feb 20 at 3:00 pm EST, followed by Qualifying at 6:40pm, est,. 2 practices on Saturday, and the race is on Sunday , at 5:00 pm ,EST . Don't forget live chat on Sunday, from 10am-10pm.

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

We have a long season yet, I hope 33rd is the worst spot we are in this year...The 55 is doing well so far..key word so far....I still want to know what Robby said he knew was wrong after 2 laps...That really dropped anchor for him...imo
That's what I'm sayin MEEEEE!

Say all you want about the ass clown. He has both cars in the top 15 and sponsored.
Beleaving that Michael Waltrip is a piece of shit has nothing to do results ,point standing,ect it has to do with Michael being a POS! (just my opinion based on the one and only time we spoke) Mike Kenyon
The countless reasons why POS is a POS are far greater than "his" team and their ability to put two cars in the top 15 after two races. I agree, he is 7th in points. Wasnt Kyle hated after being #1 in points because the fans thought he was a POS? You dont let up on someone cause they have 2 good races!
I only read the last few pages of this thread (too tired to read it all), but it sounds like good ol' FOX showed alot of single file racing tonight. I was at the track today/tonight and saw alot of side-by-side racing, with an occassional three-wide racing tossed in here and there. But, since it wasn't for the lead or a Top 5 or Top 10 spot, I guess it wasn't viewer worthy. That is such a shame that the viewers miss out on the great racing action because the network only wants to show the leaders, Top 5, Top 10, and the "Star" drivers if they are not in the first three groups listed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service