Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Atlanta for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 3:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 6:30pm , 2 practices on Saturday and the race is on Sunday ,March 8th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm ( Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday )

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

My opinion.... too early off the gas going in and too late back on the gas coming out.
where did everyone go???
Robby is flipping shit
y?
u can say that again
Another race where he didn't do what the leader does and it bit him by 2 laps.
i didn't see it but i am going with "where was jr." if he pitted and was a lap down they would have let the field cycle throught the pits than throw a caution
nascarap has the video up with the tire. now before that mechanic went out to get it. nascar let it roll awhile and pit stops to continue without throwing the flag
This, for me, was one of the most enjoyable races to watch in the last year or so. It was a real race where the best car/driver won, with lots of lapped cars and long green flag stints. Racing like the old days.
And Robby ran good, I liked seeing him picking one spot after another, with consistant lap times. OK he finished 26th, 4 laps down, but he got caught in the pits 2 times and the blown tire cost him 21st or even 20th, but he finished in the top 30 and was running good. That's a nice improvement over last year, he needs to finish 20 to 30th a few times and then improve to 15-20th and so on.
awesome car today, just tough situations. This team will be just fine this year. Looking forward to every race!
agreed...been awhile since on a cookie cutter where on long green flag runs we keep moving forward...thats twice in 2 weeks.

I mean we were going buy Johnson there at the end on that long run.

We just need to survive the next 2 races, as we all know how we usually end up at Bristol and Martinsville.

Top 30's at both I would be ecstatic as we usually end up 35th-43rd...
Tough day, but it looked like the car was good. Nice to see Robby passing people no matter where they are! Patience Grasshopper, good days will come.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service