Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 2 of the 2011 Dakar Rally.Robby Gordon will start 8th & Eliseo Salazar will start 28th. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2011 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 2 TRACKING

STAGE 2: Cordoba > San Miguel de Tucuman

Connection 440km | Special Stage 324km | Total 764km

COURSE OVERVIEW

For this stage entirely covering new ground, the competitors’ compass bearings will be set to the north, leading the rally into a backdrop of forest which will remind some observers of bush landscapes. During part of the day, the bikes and quads will again be separated from the cars and trucks. The acrobats on two wheels will have a field day on an old track where jumps are plentiful and sometimes spectacular. In the cockpits of the cars, the drivers can also expect a bumpy ride: endless hops and bounds as well as blind corners will be on the menu.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

starting times for stage 2 TBA
I going to miss it, have to work. Wish I could take another Week or 2 off. Everything worked perfect . Thanks TOG

google gaps.dakar.com from your cell phone for updates, it stays pretty current/

Thanks David
http://www.sbs.com.au/dakar/  has videos of STAGE 1  out now

Robby did excellent considering the conditions today!

11" down, what do you think TOG?
I was hoping for 11 minutes down after stage 2 , but it is what it is...get to chile with no issues
He was down almost 10min last year after this stage.
All right, who can dig deeper and who has a crew that knows and has the will to go faster?
With big hops there shoud be alot of Hummer fans.........

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service