Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 1 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 1: Colon > Cordoba

Connection 349km | Special Stage 251km | Connection 84km | Total 684km

RACE RESULTS

Robby Gordon - 6th
BJ Baldwin - 19th
Carlo de Gavardo - 39th

Views: 291

Replies to This Discussion

Just remember, there is still scruteneering and the "start of Dakar staging" in the days prior to the first race action,so expect to see a bunch of photos and videos from those events.
Oh yeah, and the "Bad Ass" Monster boys will invade Argentina and become the new rock stars!
how do they figure out starting position for the first stage? will they go off of last years overall to start? or will it be a drawing to figure out starting position? i can't remember.
yup.Last years. Robby gets to launch off 3rd. Thats a good thing.
i like the sound of that!
Not really, How about Nasser? Carlos? they did not finish the rally. I always wondered how they do it
Not sure, but they both have a history in Rally Raid & it may have to do with their finishes over the year on that circuit.
Mark Miller ran and finished more rally raids than RG in 09, as well as finished higher last year, yet he started behind RG.
Peterhansel didn't even finish last year, yet started 2nd...
Maybe a cummulative of finishes over the years...
I still don't know.
robby ranks third out of the grid
sooooo, am i the only one who would like a MI converter....its always a pain understanding KM
Or 100k is approx.62 miles

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service