Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 13 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 13: San Rafael > Santa Rosa

Connection 76 km | Special Stage 368 km | Connection 281 km | Total 725 km

Course Overview

With two days to go before the finish, the standings can still be modified. No-one can consider being clear of staying stuck in the grey sand of the Nihuil dunes, the last few of the rally. After this part of close to 40 kilometres, larger and faster paths will lead the competitors to the finish of the special. These portions will be a rare opportunity to test on the distance the top speeds of the vehicles while taking good care of the mechanical aspect.

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

Well maybe if this clown running 66TH yes that is 66th should not be as far right as possible if he expects people to pass him on the right.
Good to see Team Hummer finish 8th & 9th on todays stage!
A 8th for RG and a 9th for BJ in stage 13! Great day for RGM. I know tommorrow is more of a parade type stage, but why not go for broke and try to get a RGM 1-2? Although... with Sainz and Al-attiyah so close by times, think there might be a VW race tommorrow? Or will VW team orders be in effect...
ahh let them vw bugs eat some hummer dust so they are all dirty for the podium.
This was a very Fast Stage!!!

Check out the last part where BJ tied for the Speed and Time at 110 mph!!!

That is Cool- good for BJ. I guess RG maybe was slower due to the tire delam issue that I think occured towards the end.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service