Join in and discuss all the action from Stage 13 of the 2010 Dakar Rally. Raceday chat will also be available throughout the entire 2010 Dakar Rally.

STAGE 13: San Rafael > Santa Rosa

Connection 76 km | Special Stage 368 km | Connection 281 km | Total 725 km

Course Overview

With two days to go before the finish, the standings can still be modified. No-one can consider being clear of staying stuck in the grey sand of the Nihuil dunes, the last few of the rally. After this part of close to 40 kilometres, larger and faster paths will lead the competitors to the finish of the special. These portions will be a rare opportunity to test on the distance the top speeds of the vehicles while taking good care of the mechanical aspect.

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't seen it mentioned yet but the new Freightliner Stratofortress' seem to have performed very well in their maiden voyage. Kudos to Freightliner for stepping up and supporting the program.
Jumpy Track huh? woooo hummers like jumpy.
Have fun in Wisconsin.. it's not so cold up here this week.
A cool 72 degrees forcast for SoCAL today. Racing from San Rafael up Hwy 101 t0 Santa Rosa, Pelosi country! Hope no environmentalist blocking the road. GO ROBBY win this stage!!
Aint so frozen....gonna be 40 and sunny. In wisconsin term of winter time, bring out your shorts for a day. I am going disc golfing Sat. in Beaver Dam. You will have a great weekend. I need to meet some Robby fans here to help me beat up the Kenseth and hendrick lovers. We need to set up road trips to Sh!tagoland race or road course races so I can enjoy. If we wisconsinites are blessed, he will run nationwide at Elkhart. I will be there this year. Gas on Robby.
Robby off to a good start so far in stage 13.
Looks like the bull from Qatar wants to goar the Matador
BJ THRU IN 10
RG 33sec. on track behind Miller
Yea, Miller must have gotten past RG (temporarily)
You mess with the bull, you might get the horn (chrome). Saintz is definately captain of the team, though. I'm sure that wouldn't go over well.
Could be. Maybe AL could bring some mideast oil money and climb in a hummer next year. lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service