This will be a good one for sure. I'm going with my usual pick of JCR for the win (but you all knew my pick already). Timmy has been on fire this year, leading the Big 6 West Coast GP series, and Colton seems to be getting his groove back after his crash at last years 500. I'm not sure if David Kamo will be making the trip down from Idaho or not.

2x is my bet for 2nd, Kurt is killing it in the National Hare and Hound this year, and Ivan has been living and training with Kurt. Ivan just keeps getting faster every race.

Robby Bell has been smoking the field in the WORCS races, and Pearson and Hengeveld can be counted on to run strong. New to Baja is Taylor Robert and this kid is super fast, we will see how fast he learns the tricks of Baja.

The word in the desert is the 14x of Kendall Norman and Ryan Abbatoye will be a KTM. If this is true, we are waiting to see if it would be a team effort (?).

Will there be penalty's up the wazoo like in the 250 ? What will the bypass for the Sportsman class play into the Pro race if the fastest Sportsmen get back on in front of the Pro's ? The best updates should be from Breauxman on fb - https://www.facebook.com/BreauxmanLIVE?ref=ts&fref=ts
I will be at a different race with my son and will try to check in if PR has the chat up from my phone, but you know how well that works, this will be fun to follow regardless
Saturday at 6:00 AM PST at 30 second intervals -.

CLASS 22 (11)
4x Robby Bell
13x Nicola Dutto
1x Timmy Weigand – (DC)
6x Mark Adams
2x Kurt Caselli – (DC)
14x Kendall Norman
7x Arron Wright
29x Eric Saltzer
9x A.J. Stewart
8x Mark Samuels
15x Chuck Neugebauer

Views: 635

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to see Kurt didn't have the broken wrist as reported.

berm blowout at 5:35,damn

Bitchin!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service