Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

8th isnt that bad a draw. Thanks for the updates.
I guess he will be hoping for a GT flat on BJ's truck or else that is going to be a hard pass.
Flats aren't the problem with BJ, it's his tranny that will take him out again is anything does. IF he doesn't catch on fire again that is. BJ really needs some good luck this race and a good finish, RG will still get the championship and BJ won't be so down on himself. Let's hope for a one-two finish for the 1000!!!
Totally correct.
Agreed. I would like to see BJ finally win the1000.
yes for sure.also would like to see a one-two finish again.
He's passed BJ many times...shouldn't be an issue.
I hope he wins this thing.
Robby tested the trophy truck today.
where at? do you know if in parker or barstow????? enquiring minds want to know??
Does anyone know why they stopped running the start down highway 1 through maneadero?
I remember this morning. Just down the street from the starting line was a dirt lot where contingency has been held before. For those who know its the lot with the bull ring like pit in it. Anyways we slept in the back if the truck under the snug top shell, and once the first bike went off we woke up. It was only a matter of minutes later we start to hear sirens. Within minutes its on the radio that Danny was struck by a car. Later we heard he did not make it. I did not see the accident as I would not want to, but I was told the impact catapulted Danny over the car and the bike was lodged into the cars fender. BTW the car was a police officer who did not think and pulled out into the street. That was the day Kawasaki pulled the plug on desert racing in Baja.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service