I will be there supporting my radio customers. Is anyone going to C-row, qualifying, chasing Or just Spectating?

Views: 126

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there for qualifying, out on Shea Rd where the course parallels the road, just before the hills, with camera & tripod. It's a great spot, you can see some very high speed stuff for about 1.5 miles, then some serious hills with jumps. Go Robby !!
I will be going to c-row and spectating around stiarcase area. qualifying?
I will be there, my son is racing class1100 an I am Checkers pres. for 2011. We will have 10 plus cars racing!
Going to be at Bouse spec. area, toyhauler and Motorhomes.
Looks like im going to Bouse this year with the toy hauler. Usually stay at main pit. and help 18TT of Rubio but not looking like he's making the race this year. Any advice on where to camp and set up. How close is the camping to the track? . Will be at tech. friday. FD what radio service do you provide. (Company) Need some channels uploaded on the hand held for the race. Thx
I have a race support business (DESERT LOGISTICS) we sell, install, and lease race radio systems along with race prep, setup, testing and pit support I. E. generators, welders, lighting and in the races that allow it, chase. Get out to the spectator areas early and ask around about the camping rules it varies at the different spots.
Thanks for the info.
Bouse is closed to Camping at the Y now, only Day use and walk ins. The BLM suck.
Good Weather Scheduled for Parker, a little windy, in the mid 60's, more like 50's but sunny. No Snow like in 86
TT 18 in the race. Looks like main pit for me.
BREAKING NEWS....Good Morning to all, ya probly noticed it is cold. How cold you ask..............
Courtesy of "SPEED ENERGY WEATHER", at this very moment in time, it is 25 point freaking 9 degrees.
Qualifying in 90 minutes.......BBBBUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Face shields down!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service