Talk about Robby's progress during the Baja 1000 right here ! Many useful links out there to get timing and scoring and weatherman radio feeds. You never know what you might miss, but at least you can check here anytime and see what you might have missed !

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^^^ Last known 'Robby' whereabouts ;) (grey circle with red square... off race course at bigger red square above after trans troubles)... either threw the transponder out the window or they're spending the night.

Were they not able to get word to you about what happened?
Robby's sis had been on this evening giving us updates as she got them.
Big Congrats to Roger Norman/Larry Roeseler for taking the win. Also props to runner-up BJ for not making it easy for them and going Ironman. My Ironman is done as well. See you guys next time.
GO GATORS!!! LOL
GAS ON ROBBY...AND TY ALL!!

BTW is Jesse not racing?? Can't find him....

Well...Robby got to spend the night in Paradise anyway. Too bad about the outcome.
~from dirtnewz

Update 11:56pm - Nascar Driver and Off-Road Phenom, Robby Gordon blows motor in the #77 Trophy Truck ending a long race day filled with twists and rolls.
Hi everyone, well I had a long, long night. I was up since early listening to the start of the motorcycles and listened all day long. It was well into the night when I got a call from Rhiannon at PCI asking if I would take over for her. So I was relay for weatherman. Whenever you heard a team call in for an update or status check on their driver, I would track the racer and report via instant messanger to Weatherman. I also was online with SCORE Ops regarding any of the booby traps or trouble with the locals. I was online with WM for 12 1/2 hours. My fingers were so sore the next day. I didn;t know that fingers could hurt ; )

We had our final District 37 race for the season today so I have a couple of weeks of free weekends. No NASCAR, no MC races, what am I going to do with myself?

Congrats to LR for the 1st place finish, Honda's A team and to Ana Cody and her all girl race team. All current or former District 37 racers.

Until next time....Kim

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service