Talk about Robby's progress during the Baja 1000 right here ! Many useful links out there to get timing and scoring and weatherman radio feeds. You never know what you might miss, but at least you can check here anytime and see what you might have missed !

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

cool with my slow computer I was afraid I would miss a lot. Looking forward to Baja
hope to have some photos up real soon.
I am down in San Felipe relaxing before the race. Its in the 80 today. Real nice. I plan to be at mile 274 which is at KM 179 on Highway 3 crossing near the Borrego Pit Area.
take some photos for us !
Walt, If you happen to see the Penhall Fabrication team, my friends Jim and Tom who are both with Culver City Fire are with the team. Tell 'em Kim says "HI"
Is someone from robby's team going to be giving twitter updates?
I am not certain, but I would doubt it.
stuff is starting to flow in and links are starting to work. Go to planetbaja main page and click on the links in the bulletin board section ( live tracking, weatherman, etc )
Morning TOG! I see I'm not the only one up early in the am. What is it? pre-baja jitters? couldn't sleep? lol
Morning greetings here too. Must be something in the air!
YUP! the smell of coffee.....mmmm. lol
coffee, all the makings for huevos ranchero, chili relleno and later today, carnitas.

I'm up, checking on links, searching for photos, setting up my irc tracking maps, etc.

Have fun everyone, I love Baja racing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service