96-Bobby Baldwin

20-Mike Julson

12-Brian Collins

7-Scott Steinberger

58-George Pondella-1st RS

Views: 59

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

This is going to give the local Vegas boys, and SNORE regulars a huge advantage. And for the desert tortoise I would say that could be the first nail in the coffin for desert racing at Primm. That is what did in the Barstow to Vegas race.
If your @ Main Pit, I will be there in the "KARTEK" MotorGarage.. look me up I have a viewing station on top too.. :)
Nick - i will definitely look for you....viewing station on top always gets my attn ;)

Just look for the KarTek School bus.. ;)
lol....i think i might be able to find this out in primm!
Haha.. we teach anyone about the latest & greatest in offroad parts & such.. ;) ...It can accommodate for an offroad cake and much more.. I will be open all (Friday) tech hrs in contingency then I will head over to the main pit.. and hopefully get a sweet spot with a view.. there is always room for some P.R. member's... :)
my cake is NOT leaving my house Bill! It's too freakin big to move. don't you watch Food Network and see what happens when they move cakes? :)
Hey Terie and Christina, any chance of sending me a piece via UPS?? LOL!!
We have the same problem down here in the Florida Keys with sea turtles and power boat races. Here they have local boaters in the waters ahead of time looking for the turtles and try to urge them out to sea away from the course. There are strict regulations on the beaches where these turtles nest. They apply to everyone but the developers. The housing bust these last couple of years has slowed the developers down a bit, but no doubt they'll return once things stabilize.

So sorry to hear you have the same problems out there. I so hoped we were the only locale where lunacy prevailed.
hey mark post withdrew from primm so one down 5 to go!!!!!
Just me, or did live tracking die? And what is with the "adjusted time?"
yeah,live tracking died for me the last hour or so.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service