Robby Gordon will be racing this weekend! Talk about all the action for this weekends SCORE events in Laughlin,Nevada right here at Planet Baja Race Central.Live radio play by play will also be available.

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

It was too cool. B. J. Rocks!
this sucked my puter crashed after first lap and i just now got it booted
Next Race:

Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250
March 13 2009 to March 15 2009

That is a off-weekend for Nextel Cup.. bet your ass RG will be there!! Only SCORE race RG may not get to is the Primm in September 11-13...
Awesome! RG wins 17th Stage.....never mind.
LOL.
I hope Surfrat go's to the rest of the TT races. It's still up in the air, and thats are best shot to watch the races.
Nice first place. Way to start the season. I think he is racing Parker too.
Surfrat is trying to get sponsorship put together to be able to take his show on the road. This weekend was the first time trying it & the Cameron Steele crew (DA) had him there primarily to film their events although I think Jeff & Michael did a terrific job covering everything.*** I was even following them when they went mobile Fri night & kept filming in their truck from the track to Bullhead. I'd never been kidnapped online before, but was a fun roadtrip.***
Hopefully they can find funding to make this lucrative for them. They are hoping to go to Parker. If I hear back of them doing another event I'll pass on the word. BTW- surfrat filmed/recorded most of the weekends events & wants to do some editting but will then do a replay of Laughlin for those that missing the action or want the replay of RGs winning the TT event.
no parker if he is in bud shoot out. Just got back from the races. Had the privelge to tell robby's half way spotter that BJ was out. Was monitoring Score Channel. They releyed the messege to Robby as He flew by. Have to give BJ some credit for completing a complete lap in reverse. That's some hardcore determination.

Good start to the year. Been watching Robby break at the race for years and this year he actually toned it down and let everyone else beat themselves for once. Maybe 40 is a good number for him!
Kevin-were you there yesterday when Schwartz hit the ambulance? That was totally nuts.
yes, Watched from the hill yesterday and by the school today.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service