PJ Jones is back at the NASCAR circuit after a long 10 month layoff. PJ will be in the #07 Speedfactory.tv Toyota and will have to qualify on time for the show. Last year PJ batted 1000 making both races in the #04 Toyota. The chance to bring a 2nd car to the track will be huge for RGM, besides the obvious reason of making more dough if PJ makes the race it will give the 7 car a chance to test some new things out and put a little added pressure on the 38. Stay tuned to the PJ Jones Fan Club all weekend for PJ updates.

Friday
1st Practice: 38th 
Qualifying: 35th 

Saturday
2nd Practice: 32nd
Happy Hour: 37th

Sunday
Race: 41st

FAQ
1. Is it a start and park?
PJ Jones is a go getter this week.
2. Sponsor?
Speedfactory.tv
3. Who will set-up the car?
RGM team members
4. Crew Chief?
Baja Bob? Miles Stanley? TOG? Does it really make a difference?
5. How do i root for PJ this weekend?
Go buy a vuvuzulea and blow it really loud in the faces of other drivers fans.

PJ Jones Career Stats:

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

6) How else can I help ?
Purchase a Planet Robby t-shirt and keep hope alive !

Lol
Edit:
7. Crew?
Spotted Cow will be there.
Spotted Cow will show them how it's done . Go Cow , go ! LOL
While I think we all know PJ will park it after only a few laps, I'd love to see him keep running as long as he stays in front of the #37 and the #34. It'd get Robby just that much more of bump to catch up with them in the owners points.
So we all know how Robby did, and that PJ did not start and park it. However, many of us don't know what happened to PJ. I think he got into the back of someone and schmushed the radiator. Can any one confirm it?
PJ was off and on all day with misfiring issues and finally parked it for the day with major electrical issues.
Bummer! I'm glad they had the wiring correct in the RG's car. I hope they get the problem fixed for the Glenn.

Thanks for the reply

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service