For the first time since 2004, PJ Jones will attempt his third race in a row. PJ is back in the 7 and is locked into the show. P.J.'s weekend will be heavily impacted by whether or not Robby makes the show in the 07, but he will so we don't need to worry about that. Stay tuned for another fun weekend!

1st Practice: Friday 46th fastest
Qual: 41st
2nd Practice: 43rd
Final Practice: 43rd
Race: 37th

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

This is going to be an interesting weekend . I guess we'll have to wait and see how Robby does during qualifying , will he get the 07 in the show or not . Since Robby really doesn't qualify all that well (except for RC's) , is it really a given that he will make the show ?
He qualified 20th in June at Mich.
Well then maybe he'll do the same this time , but anything can happen , good or bad . I'm hoping he puts it in the show with a great Q-run . I'd also like to see PJ get to show what he can do , seeing as he doesn't have to worry about qualifying . RGM needs a good weekend .
I think the Q is going to be the show, I am going to watch for sure. Are we chating during Q?
Oops, most important, good luck PJ. Glad to see ya back in the car.
I doubt the chat will be up for Qual. but there will be plenty of members eager to comment it up here and on the main forum
very smooth weekend for PJ.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service