Is he just doing Rally Car or is he going to do the Super Rally as well? He is still doing the X-Games right? I know the Monster truck thing fell thru, but tell me he is still doing the X-Games.

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"he's too close for missles, I'm switching to guns"
lol
Oh I saw the from his own mouth clips. Like Indy, where it was an all but done deal. And then watched everyone here run with it as if it were absolute. When there is no contract or real press release (and I wasn't the only one smart enough to point that out...) where sponsors and organizations commit, then it's not a done deal. Just like I said back then. Like I said about Indy. Like I said about the X-Games. Guess who was right? Not to break my arm patting myself on the back, but that would be me. But you are going to have to point out the clip were RG announced that he would be racing in the X-Games. I only remember a comment saying he would like to do it, which really goes back to the point I was making all along. The only one of the great plans that supposedly had an actual commitment was the Monster Truck, and I don't know of too many people that are actually disappointed that one didn't happen.

As for the changing plans, I'm well over it, because not once did I expect RG to run anything other than some NASCAR and select off road events this year. Remember, I'm not that one around here that is constantly bitterly disappointed. I mocked the cheap suit comments and grandiose 2010 plans from day one....Oh, how will I ever get over that?!?!? Being right is such a burden around these parts.....

Too bad all those great 2010 plans didn't actually come to fruition.....
Shame on people for being excited about plans Robby wanted for 2010 & tried to make happen.Yeah,yeah, Robby hasnt won yet in 2010. You were right about that too.
Oh yeah, I'm an asshole.

I can always count on you to be honest.
YOU GOT IT!
Screw the X-Games, Robby needs to go to the SNORE night rice in Ridgecrest this weekend. Bring the hummer!!!!!!
It looks like a fun one- The 2010 Midnight Special, July 31st Start @ 7:00PM 4 laps @ 55.39 miles per lap.
http://www.snoreracing.net/images/racemaps/2010ms.pdf
How many time does it have to be said that it takes an invitation to participate in X-Games?

Is it 3, like nope?
yes it does.
Snick! Just checking. ;)
Also, Robby said at the beginning of the year BEFORE the BAM deal that he was going to miss races ( audio available if anybody needs it ) . So , now that BAM is no longer in the equation, Robby's original statement holds true to form. So NOBODY should be surprised if and when RG has to miss other races in 2010 . But it also might need repeating like 3 or 4 times..lol..

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service