Views: 1498

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think PJ is the 20th?
He tweet'd he was in a couple weeks ago, but is no longer X'd . He's not good at answering my query's, ? I don't know

Here's the schedule for this week.Baja 500 Qualifying on Thursday,Baja 500 is Saturday,TT's start around 10am/pt.X games is on ABC 2:00 pm/et. And the Planet will have 'CHAT' Saturday till the finish and Sunday for the X-games

Live on network TV is going to be so awesome. Gotta see it!

Dave ... the live SST coverage is on ESPN ... 12:00-2:00 pm ET. The final heat should begin about 1:30 pm ET.

Well shit. ESPN isn't in Canada, I may be screwed.

I think so ... TSN has some NASCAR race on at that time ... oh well, ABC will do a replay shortly thereafter ... so all is not lost.

@Dave, for what ever it's worth, my ABC network shows for the coverage and the SST tweet said ABC.See you in chat ;-)

Mike, the SST site is much like Mary ... dysfunctional and quite contrary. Check out the time listed for Sunday's ABC broadcast ... in the latest SST tweet:

So ABC is correct

So ... why have you spammed 2:00 pm/et ABC on three different discussions then? It's because you were correct in the first place. ABC's broadcast starts at 2:00pm ... not 12:00pm like ESPN. The race starts at 1:30 and should be completed by 2:00 when ABC takes over.

@Sandi, spam'd? Whatever, because the Planet (WJM or myself ) is hosting 'chat' it's important to have info as close to correct as possible.Spam'd?!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service