Will Robby be the 5th driver at Andretti Autosport for the Indy 500?

Heard on the IRL race Andretti Autosport is going to announce a 5th driver for the Indy 500 on Wednesday.  I would bet it would be Robby!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question? If Robby gets the 5th ride for Andretti Racing, will he be getting the same shitty equipment he races at the NASCAR level? Meaning Robby will qualify 33rd at Indy and finish, 34th!
That would be impossible since they only allow 33 cars in the field. Plus that is assuming that he would crash out of the event or have a mechanical failure. I can see the mechanical failure happening if he has bad equiptment, but the crash out, not really. He's too skilled at Indy for that to happen and they don't run Gooyear tires at Indy so that two things going for Robby.
Heard this rumor back in Jan. Would be cool!
Expect John Andretti to be announced as the 5th driver for Andretti Autosport.
No one should be surprised it was John....
nope.Especially when RG has mentioned in past interviews any 2010 Indy 500 plans will be with Walker.
yeah it's pretty much a given that John Andretti will be the driver.
And John reacted so well when RG got that Andretti-Green ride a few years ago. What did he say? RG would have to get out of the hospital in time? John's a mighty small man to run his mouth like that.
Walker sub par owner?

Robby has finished 5th twice running for Walker at Indy...and Derrick Walker put some years in around Indy with Penske as well..i think he obnly guided them to 4 victories..I wouldn't call Derrick Walker "Sub-Par"....

2004 Robby got out of the car becuase of rain and Jaques Lazier got in the car and fried the circuit Board in the car....Robby was running well for the 20 laps he was in the car....
well....

The good news is...on the same day Robby will be running up front at Indy...there is a NASCRAP race in Charlotte that you guys can watch....since Robby's effort with Walker is going to be a huge disaster.....
Sam
I have a feeling that you didn't follow Robby back in the CART days or you would realize that was when the BEST drivers in the world raced there and NOT in nascrap. Let me job your memory---Nigel Mansell, Al Unser, Little Al, Michael Andretti, Paul Tracy, Mario, ---I can go on if you'd like me to but I think you get the picture. The current crew over at Andretti Autosports would have one hell of a time getting a top 10 running against the likes of who Robby ran against in his early years in CART.
The only breaking news will be Mario breaking his hip trying to get into the car.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service