WILL RG MOTORSPORTS DEVELOP AN ALL-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE FOR FUTURE DAKARS!!!!

Its early, or way to early in this years race,but I believe 2010 is the last year the Hummers will beable to race Dakar. Do you think RG will want to build an all wheel drive version of the Hummer for future Dakars to come. I also fill that with the possiblity of an overall could he get the Factory Support from a Major Auto Manufacture?

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeh, I know Fly re: current 4wd travel rule...at least not right now. But I would think there must be some development taking place behind the scenes. Wow, I thought Robby was running more than 18"... It must be pretty dialed in!
He really only uses 14" on his TT.
you Know now looking at the media so far this year I think we are kidding our selves with a 2x4. I know less moving parts and weight saved but I think having the fronts pulling could help avoid certian situations and keep overall speed up. Just a thought.
4wd would not have helped Robby today. His power to weight ratio is completly off. He cant get enough momentum to get up a dune, that is a power issue more than the drive. Hummer was better off in african open terrain at sea level. Robby needs a new toy to compete in South America. C'mon Toyota, lets see a bad ass Dakar Land Cruiser.
It must be understood: the Dakar this fact to meet VW and BMW, and not a Trophy Truck. And to make matters worse; when there are advantageous sections for the H3, them deleted them as difficult.

Look at all stages, all are fast and the Hummer this disadvantage against VW or BMW be 2WD vs. 4WD - in spite of its third position last year. I suggest a 4WD and fact for speed as a F-150 Raptor R.
He needs power to get through the dunes, and if the organizers further reduced his power this year, it'll never be a winning car. The end of today's stage, dunes, should have allowed him to make up time, not lose even more time.
Robby made up 10 minutes on everyone (cept Peterhanzel) the last 30KM so I wouldn't say RG's combo is bad. We will see how he really fares today.
been a huge fan for RB for years, but the fact of the matter is he needs to go 4wd or he has no chance against the big euro teams. vw/bmw have 10" of suspension travel, 31" tyres and running diesel motors and are killing it.
Can you run direct injection unde ASO's rules? If so switch to the Caddy/New Camaro Direct Injection V6 same power better MPGs
O.K and especially knowing now that he had problems in stage 3. More continues advantages, since a BMW was just a second of RG, and that is worrying, not you think?.
I guess we can delete this thread my brothers and sisters! ROTFLMFAO!!!
unless the fu.. at ASO allows this hummer to be 4x4, haha

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service