When Robby switched to Toyo was there a reason or just money? I wonder if he talked to Goodyear

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why is that? Please, tell us. Apparently your tire knowledge now expands into engineering careers as well.

I can't wait to hear the real reason I don't work there anymore. Oh I'm so excited to know the truth.

Oh, and grammer boy, it's not proper to shorten "see why you" to "c y u." Well, that is unless your a 15 year old girl texting your friends. If thats the case, carry on I guess.
Give me a freakin break! Who's acting like a 15 year old?

Like I said before, my comments are from personal experience with Goodyear junk! If you want to defend them, that's your deal. But to make personal attacks on people is uncalled for and you should be ashamed of yourself!
:)
"Goodyear? No.... the worst.."
There was money and tire development technology. Robby runs a tire that are made specifically for his off-road program. They are not available to anybody else! Lots of kevlar. Toyo is developing better off-road tires because of their involvement in racing...sort of like Honda builds better cars because they race.
BC What's up? Long time!
Wonder why BFG didnt pony up the dough and support ? He had been with them for a while.
You can't gain an advantage if your doing the same as everyone else?!
They were given first option.
As always knowledge trumps speculation. Thanks for the insight B.
Whats your personal experience with Goodyear? I have yet to hear any of them, just you complaing about my making sarcastic comments. Back it up with facts, as opposed to making a blanket statement regarding something you have yet to provide any insite on.

Defend? No, I am just speaking in truths. I am not ashamed at all when I make sarcastic retorts to incorrect blanket statements.
We set up a Trophy Truck test with 37 " Wranglers and had two flats in ten minutes.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service