Why do all the articles on Penske going to ford leave RGM out of the Dodge Mix?

Penske's departure is a serious blow to Dodge, given that the carmaker isn't affiliated with any other teams on NASCAR's top level. The manufacturer is slated to unveil its 2013 Charger before next week's race in Las Vegas, but as of now has no team to field that vehicle next year.

Views: 6579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Wally, your statement here is exactly why I started this disscussion.
I only hope I never miss spellt anything.

Carl, the best thing about not being able to spell is you'll never catch a misspelling (I'm talking about myself, not attacking anyone else!!)! I think Dodge has a plan and I also think (wish, hope, pray, beg..etc) that we're all in for a shock when the car is revealed....

The bitch about it all is that I, at one time, used to spell shit quite well.
Then as I got older and they invented these dang computers with spell check I don't give a shit anymore.

I have to write reports every day and I work for a Co, that is responsible for the guts in 90% of most computers.

I feel your pain Carl I keep a link to Websters on my favorites bar. Didn't mean to insult anyone before I was just goofing but apparently I'm a "dumbass"

Well if it is worth anything to you Wally you are alright in my book.
Hel you got to be a tick or two better off than I am.
At least you are smart enough to have a spell checker.

LOL Thanks man!

This one's and interesting idea. Not good for RGM but interesting:

http://espn.go.com/racing/blog/_/name/newton_david/id/7665619/dodge...

The introduction of the 2013 Charger Sunday sounds like it's going to be a awkward affair.

I just don't get how RGM can be completely ignored in this situation I understand the money issues but certainly Dodge could help with that. I would really like to know what Robby has or hasn't done to be treated in this fashion.The Busch brothers have proven themselves time and again to be royal pains in the ass what manufacturer wants to take on that potential headache. Micheal Waltrip hasn't shown anything other than he can make commercials and make fun of himself he hasn't done crap on the track as an owner ......I'm just repeating myself here .........

How do you know they are being ignored ? These reporters have nothing to do with the conversations between RG & Dodge & his future plans.

I wasn't very clear on that, it's the reporters and talking heads I'm refering to as for Dodge I realize we'll have no idea where they stand until they make an announcment. I just find all of the so called experts reporting on this to be very frustrating, over and over hearing that without Penske Dodge has no one and all of the "only real options" they throw out never include RGM it seems kind of absurd. I don't mean to be so negative and I am hopeful Dodge finds potential in what RGM is capable of.

Not all reporters. Mike Mulhern is an RG fan, and tweeted to me that he's urging Dodge to back Robby and grow RGM to a 3 car team. Everything is speculation now, until we hear from the principals.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service