Why do all the articles on Penske going to ford leave RGM out of the Dodge Mix?

Penske's departure is a serious blow to Dodge, given that the carmaker isn't affiliated with any other teams on NASCAR's top level. The manufacturer is slated to unveil its 2013 Charger before next week's race in Las Vegas, but as of now has no team to field that vehicle next year.

Views: 6579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they do want to stay in Nascar, which I am quite sure they do, why not hook up bigtime with RGM since he is looking for investors?
I am quits sure Robby would be more than happy to let them take on a large part of the legal B.S. that comes with running the team.
Not to mention the offroad package he brings to the table.

Last nite on dave thepain show he said there is only one Dodge team and they are leaving to Ford, which leaves Nascar open to Dodge to find the right team they want to sponsor..Just maybe that means Dodge gives very little to NO support to RGM

This is my whole point.
The question is why and if there is no bad blood there why not start now?

Robby could become the posterboy for Dodge.

One word RESPECT !!!!! Nobody in the NASCAR has any respect for Robby . 

And that leads to the rest of the equation!!
Why stay?
I have been A Robby Fan since long before the 13 and don't personally get it but he is his own man and runs his own agenda.
He is a true God/Legend in offroad though with far more driving, mechanical and business sense than 95% of the corporate clones that are in Nascar today.

Again one word MONEY !!!!! Robby makes enough money finishing 35-43 starting and parking to offset the cost of advertising SPEED . Plus as much as I HATE admitting it more people watch NASCAR than offroad . 

Guys, theres no conspiracy here. RGM is an underfunded team that S&Ps most of the season. Why would Dodge support an underfunded team thats had very little success? They have time to get another team like EGR, but why would they want to support an unstable team?

Results equal RESPECT

Who mentioned anything about a conspiracy?
I am simply saying that this would be a good time for Dodge to get in the door and actually have some stake in the endeavor.

Why?

He has no funding.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service