Hey everyone I am going to Sonoma and will be there with my girlfriend on friday for qualifying and sunday for the race. If anyone wants to hang out and tailgate on either of those days hit me up and let me know. Might go to trackside also.

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who else is going ? 3 Weeks and counting.........
i'll be there, rumor has it TOG may be making an appearance too.
Alright then, on Saturday bud ? Hope to hook up with some of you people this year !!! TOG did say something about going, hope so it would be cool. Either way having a bunch of Planet people there will be fun...Bricoop looking forward to it. Joseph, my oldest is working the Coast Guard tent with Tyler his Brother and the youngest wil be with me..........
I will be at a wedding in Fresno Saturday. Needless to say, Sunday is going to be painful and long. Hope to see ya around!
Put me down as a probably to go this year.
Right-on Bruce !!!
We need to figure out where and when to meet. Souvy trailer?
Souvenir trailer sounds good to me what day? And any time is good with me
Saturday for me. I try every year to get down to the track by 8 am in the morning. Last year Robby was at the trailer right after Happy Hour. I think we will get more info from TOG as it get closer.
I sure hope somebody remembers to bring a big PLANETROBBY.COM poster to Trackside Live

Check out what we will be holding up at trackside at sonoma 12x18 Speed energy signs
I am going to try hard to make it on Friday. Hope to see you there

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service