I seen alot of Robby fans at the Glen last year but I don't know if they where Planet Robby members. I hope this list gets to be a long one. Who's got the beer pong table?

Watkins Glen weather forcast http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY1528?from=36hr_topnav_und...

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WG state park will be full, and Michael is correct, there are people that will let you camp near the track on their property/yards. There are also a few State parks around here: Ithaca,NY. (about 25 min. from track when light traffic) Treman and Taughannock State Parks have camping, not sure about Buttermilk Falls SP. You can hop on the computer and check out availability.
Look here Scott http://www.theglen.com/ then call 1-866-461-RACE. It is alot easyer to just call after you get an idea of what you want. I could not get the seats I wanted online but I called and they had them. I bought G.A. tix on Sunday morning in 03 I was a last min. great decision. I just looked you can still camp at gate 1 for $75 thats whare I am at. It's a 5 min. walk from the track but buses run back and forth to the track all day for free.
Mike I look forward to running into you up there.
Goody what sites do you have in the inner loop? We have two, one with the Beam Flag and the other a few sites down with the Pong table under a car port. Both have scaffle(SP).
I will find you. We have the first 3 closest to the road by the toilet shack. Big scaffle(SP) and 2 large canopies. I will definately be by 2 shoot pong. Do I look for KING 7?
You guys should put you site #'s on here when you can.
Looking at the map online I believe we are sites 4,5, and 6 in the inner loop. Sorry I don't have my tickets on me.
I was wrong. We have sites 28, 46 & 45.
Hows it Jayray? Ready for another year at the glen?
Thanks for all the info. Too bad all my friends are bailing on me...I really wanna go.
OKAY! I will be @ The Glen!
Good choice what changed your mind?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service