Which flavor of SPEED ENERGY DRINK is your favorite?
1.Unleaded (Pink)
2.Octane(Yellow)
3.Fuel(Orange)
4.Octane(Green)
5.Undecided

Only pick ONE of the options!

Views: 958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pick one?!?! That's impossible. But, I'll go with 2.

#1 Unleaded.

1 -- UNLEADED MY FAV

4.Octane(Green)

Hola a todos, vengo del mercado Calimax de Ensenada, Mexico, y me dio mucho gusto ver el estante donde tenia colocada las bebidas el Robby, vacio, señal de que todo se le vendio (solo habia un bote)
Muy buena la venta de seguro, felicidades a RG...nos vemos en junio de 2012 para la baja 500.
Hi all, I am Calimax market in Ensenada, Mexico, and I was delighted to see the shelf where he had placed Robby drinks, empty, a sign that everything is sold out (only had a boat)
Very good insurance sales, congratulations to RG ... see you in June 2012 to the low 500.

1. unleaded for me just due to the sugar factor probably(but i like the taste too) of the others but i haven't tried the ethanol so i need to either find some or order some up!

The Unleaded is the way to go. I'm good for a couple a week. Thanks to local Chevron station for carrying SPEED. They have received 100% of my fuel business since they started carrying the product.

3.Fuel(Orange)

Ace Uniforms www.aceuniforms.com choices A))

Everyone PLEASE join my face book work page today ace uniforms)) thanks Robby Fans for joining today

1 unleaded. Ethanol is good too. Husband likes the Orange one.

#1 for zero carb.
Ethanol for full carb.

For me it is Fuel...LOVE the orange flavor! Have not tried Ethanol yet.

I will say this..with the reduced shippign costs currently at the Speed online store...it is CHEAP to get cases of this stuff!

A 24 case of 16oz cans is $36 (with shipping). Thats the equivalent of 32 12oz cans which works to $1.13 per 12oz can (and $1.50 per 16 oz can). Thats a steal!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service