Alright, I'm sayin..........I am missing the show anybody else?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You guys may have though of it by try Wealth TV or HD Net which is part of the Discovery network. Both run car shows.
Hey Rowdy! Nice work on SpeedFactory. I featured it on my website in August. (http://bit.ly/cNS0Fl) I, like many other fans, truly await more episodes. I think that this show would fit well in a programing block with American Chopper or Chop Cut Rebuild. You guys tried reaching out to the Discovery Networks? I applaud your attempts to publish this content on the internet. That is where TV is going. Keep that up for sure. Try going the route of Speed Freaks, TWiT.tv or Revison3. Netcasting is where it's at. Good luck.
Spike TV
good news,

I still think its benificail to have current episodes. Shop duties, team perosnal, ect.
No need to mention the S/P.

Love the show and thanks Rowdy
Start and Parking is a part of our sport. I wouldn't hide it. That wouldn't be genuine to the fans and viewers. Tell the RGM story the way it is. Good, Bad or indifferent.
You know what would be nice to see (and think it would do good too...) Speed Factory video game.

Race in Nascar, in Indy, off-road, monster trucks, and rally all in one game.
hell yeah, PS3 in high def.......dayyyymn straight
Did anyone see the amount of money video games are bringing in? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 made more than Avatar, Dark Knight and other movies! They made over $350 million the first week! and has made over $1 Billion since it's release...They expect the new game Call of Duty: Black Ops to make alot more!

I would love to see Robby working with a gaming team and develop a true Speedfactory game. iRacing might have all types of racing...but not like this...like NCAA College Football...play a "Season Schedule" where you race Dakar in a Hummer, then Daytona in the Camry and do the "Double at Indy & Charlotte" then the Baja, Primm, Crandon and Bristol and don't forget the Monster Truck events!
Its basically what GT5 (Gran Tourismo) is doing for the PS3. They have also included Nascar in the game.

Speed Factory can work with a developer to get it across on both platforms.

Nascar, Dakar, Baja, Indy 500, off-road trucks/rally, and monster trucks all in one game would be a killer idea and would sell well. I think that would have as good of a chance on getting made as the show getting picked up on TV. Maybe both can come together as a package deal. G4 network?

Hmmm...
I think that's called iRacing. lol.
Hey Rowdy how bout that Stiffy mobile at RGM now LMAO
That is ironically hilarious.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service