Why is the Planet not a buz about this crap artical from Jeff Gluck?  Read Here  "There are fewer caution-causing drivers. Wreck-prone racers such as Robby Gordon, Sam Hornish Jr. and Brian Vickers are not in the Sprint Cup Series this year."  Nice.....

Views: 1565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1

IT DOESNT MATTER !

If NASCRAP does't have a Kurt Busch in the series, it will be even more boring then it already is!

Tony Stewart................KB has outside issues not related to racing...

Don't we all? I was never a Busch brothers fan until mid-season last year or maybe a little before that but what would NASCAR be without the Bad Boys which I consider Robby, Tony, Kurt, Kyle and another one I'm missing right now.

Think about how boring NASCAR would be without these guys that would wreck their grandma to win a race. Not to mention the drop in TV Ratings.

Not everyone is perfect. And some of the shit he says is out of line, but hilarious and then NASCAR takes it too far by sending him to the corner for time-out. JOKE!!!

Their is a fine line between guys like Robby and jack asses like Kurt Busch. You can't have drivers continuing to threaten reports.

Yeah Robby Gordon? Why didn't he mention Crashlousky - he is always causing chaos. At Dover he almost caused several mishaps, but Biffle and Jeff Gordon were better drivers and kept their cars on the track. There does seem to be more traction this year, I noticed cars being loose, but the shimmy in the rear did not always result in a spin. In the past that much movement in the rear would send the car on a ride and the driver had no control. Even Newman got a little sideways, but instead of spinning, he got it under control. Has to be the changes - not the drivers.

Because Gluck is a hack that's always had a hard-on for talking trash about Robby.

Thank you! NASCAR and most or the die-hard NASCAR reporters will always be against Robby.

How can Robby cause accidents when he isn't even racing NASCRAP this season?

His point was that Robby, Sam and Vicker had cause alot of cautions in the past and since they are not running this year...caution flags are down this year.

Oh okay. I didn't have a chance to actually read the article, but that makes more sense.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service