Just watched victory lane. Where is the footage of Robby hitting the 12 under caution. The only thing they showed was rg and stremme coming into the pits.If thats where they say Robby hit him then I must be blind because all I saw were two guys entering the pits. Robby was close to his bumber but that was it, if he hit him I didn't see it. So where is the footage. After the 12 spun him for the 2nd time I am positive that a camera was following the 7. So show me the video and I will believe he should have gotten parked for 5 laps. Jimmy Spencer said he thinks Stremme should have been paked for the rest of the race.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Punishment was served with the -5 lap penalty. He wont be 'parked' for The Glen. Like Alan said, Kirk is on probation for Charlotte, not RG
I would hope that Robby got parked for actually doing something, and not just for talking about it. Saying you're going to do something and actually doing it are two totally separate things. To suggest that he 'asked for' the penalty based on what came out of his mouth is not right in my opinion, especially when nascar says they will let the drivers show their emotions/personalities more. Has anyone ever been penalized for 'attempted agressive driving' before? I never heard that before today.
It's not that he said that he was going to do something...It's when he said, "I don't care was Nascar does to me." That's going to cause a problem.
But if they park Robby, they have to do likewise to Stremme who got the same 5-lap penalty.

This is much different from Montreal a few years ago, NASCAR parked him for five laps and he didn't run over the official and continue racing whereas in that incident with Ambrose, he blatantly disregarded NASCAR's instructions and his burnout added to NASCAR's ire.
To my knowlege, Stremme didn't diss Nascar, and wouldn't get any additional penalies. Again, it's when Rob said "I don't care what Nascar does to me." that I fear will get him into some trouble.
yeah your right, but since were comparing apples to apples clearly...JPM's beef wasnt with another driver so do you recomend he try to wreck pit lane? tp heltons motor home??? and you say JPM calmed down. Robby said the 12 will get wrecked, he had the perfect chance to do it and decided to pass, he bump drafted a few times, got his point across (or so he thought) and went on.
you are correct sir....
Exactly! If that was the case then my dad and son would have been arrested for 'attempted aggressive driving' a long time ago. Let the drivers show their emotions!
It got him on the ESPN recap lol
ESPN news at the top of every 30 minutes. Directv chanel 207.
this is great. I live in Manitoba Canada Nascar is catchin on fast, it's getting a lot bigger here every day. I am always decked out in Jim beam and menards gear and my friends think I'm crazy. Then today they were just loving it. It's a holiday up here so the race was watched by many Canadians. All our sports channels are showing the robby and stremme incident. it's awesome. I think a few of my friends are coming on the robby wagon because we're used to aggressive .5 mile dirt track racing around here. Robby has said a few times before on the scanner on how bad stremme is as a driver. he won't be around next year I'm bettin on it, not sprint cup anyways.
it come down to this Nascar hates RG, his never die attitude, his single car team, etc, etc. NASCAR's rule book is so big just to be sure that when they want to F--- RG tat there is at least one obscure rule that they can pull out of that POS book. Hitting a car under caution!!!!! are you kidding me, happens 10 times every race. When was the last time 48, 88,20 (14) etc, etc bumped the pace car, give me a break!!!! Same as when he was taken out while leading at Montreal, did they penalize the obvious culprit? No Robby was involved so they said * didn't maintain cautious speed" are you kidding me, when was the last time anyone ever heard of that! It goes way back and is never ending. I think it was 10 years ago when RG was leading under caution and when it went green he got the Black flag for jumping the start, when was the last time that happened? Never, for sure not when Tony was fresh of his anger management seminars and jumped the last restart while leading over RG at watkins Glen, he jumped it by 500 yards but they couldn't pull out the black then, I could go on and on but Im starting to sweat, so I'll leave it up to the rest of the gang to fill in the rest of the numerous time that Nascar has F--- RG. It is really sad but thats why RG is so special- he just wont quit! so whereever he's racing Im there or watching- even if its Nascar

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service