Just watched victory lane. Where is the footage of Robby hitting the 12 under caution. The only thing they showed was rg and stremme coming into the pits.If thats where they say Robby hit him then I must be blind because all I saw were two guys entering the pits. Robby was close to his bumber but that was it, if he hit him I didn't see it. So where is the footage. After the 12 spun him for the 2nd time I am positive that a camera was following the 7. So show me the video and I will believe he should have gotten parked for 5 laps. Jimmy Spencer said he thinks Stremme should have been paked for the rest of the race.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it all happened as shown, Robby should not have gotten the same penalty the 12 did. If Robby hit him under caution (which is not being show in the replays), then he got the correct punishment.

Robby Gordon aside, has David Stremme made it through a race this year without hitting something?

On to Watkins Glen. I really hope RGM is not stretching themselves too thin by running Nationwide (not that taxing since the same over the wall crew can be used) and a 2nd cup car. Time will tell.
They are well prepared for this upcoming race.
Hey I am just happy the booth monkeys talked about Robby all press is good press. This race was better then a quite top 20 when it comes to looking for sponsors.
It's not what happened on the track that's going to be a problem...it's the radio communications and the part when he says..."I don't care what Nascar does to me, I'm going to wreck the 12". WOW!!! PJ better get his bags packed and get ready to drive the #7 this weekend at the Glen.
Are you for real thares no way Nascar will sit Robby.
Sorry, but after hearing what he said...I think they just might. Rob's my boy, we go way back, and I'm his biggest and oldest fan...but I think they just might. He totally dissed Nascar.

Go take a microphone down to your local police department and tell them...I don't care what the police does to me, but I'm going to go kick someone's ass. What do you think they're going to do? They're going to come out and arrest you. Right?
Didn't Kurt Busch let like 2 dozen F-bombs fly directly at nascar over the radio during a race one or two years ago? I don't remember if he was held for a lap to cool down? Anyway, it didn't keep him out of any other races.
You can throw all the F-bombs you want and threaten anyone you want...but Nascar isn't going to let a driver diss them. That is what all of this comes down to. I am curious if anyone knows if Nascar monitors race communication during the race, or do they go back and review after the race if something like this comes up? I just fear that the 5 laps are for the on track stuff and that they will review the race communications this week and drop the bomb on RG before the Glen.
That's what I'm talking about, though, he was ranting on nascar. I'm pretty sure I am remembering it correctly. (?)
and you are loco...just last week JPM pretty much blamed NASCAR for ruining his life over the air for all too hear!!! due to the pit speed mess. no way he sits
yeah, but saying it and doing it are two different things, he never wrecked stremme
I think Kirk is on probation, not Robby.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service