It sounds like Robby may not be running the full cup schedule, and that may disappoint alot of Robby's hardcore nascar fans. But what he plans on doing during his "off-weeks" has me absolutely excited. Robby says he is looking hard at running the Indy 500!! That alone would be awesome. But add in running the X-games rally race, building and (hopefully) running a monster truck, and running the Baja 500 & 1000. That is unbelievable. I am definitely looking forward to what 2010 will bring us as Robby Gordon fans, and I think it was worth the wait. What do you think??

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

boats are very fast and he also has play boats in az and back east and he will be in indy this year robby house on river very nice
HOW ABOUT THE ROAD COURSES
lots of rights and lefts...lol....
forgot about the road courses. i watch bristol and the road courses thats about it. i cant imagine what his personal garage looks like
maybe he will be doing something team wise with Ken Block.

in a buisness standpoint Robby may see, More Fun and different challenges doing other events, and oh yeah............Marketing and merch sales......

Do you think the Monnster trucks are lossing money crashing every weekend???????? I think not.
I would have to think Robby is in at the plate tracks, both road courses, Charlotte and Brickyard 400 for sure. Very disappointed he's not running the full cup schedule, but happy to see the #7 should be there every week. Robby sounded like he has to get Top 10 finishes...what if he wins Daytona? How can he not run California if he actually wins Daytona? Gonna be a wild year!

TOG, please have patience with us Nascar side RGM fans, we're gonna be itching for news weekly! I'm slowly liking the dirt side, but love his Cup side the best.
He is running California...he just does not have his own sponsor, so he will be running BAM's Warner Music scheme on his #7....

If he does find one..then you will see the #49 run California also with the #49 running the Warner colors
it's as simple as that !
This is my grasp of the sitch; #7 is guaranteed entry for the first five and #49 is not.So should the 49 not make it in then...You could see the colors on #7 car. This process could repeat again depending on who is in the show and other factors such as scheduling threw out the season.

note: if who is in the show then watt's on the box
Cant wait to see the rally race and the monster truck will be very interesting. I hope he runs the full SCORE series again.
I'm excited to think I will get to see Robby racing in multiple venues!! He has my support wherever he may be. I do hope, like others mentioned before in this thread, we will have enough notice to get tickets to be there in person. Fingers crossed for a great 2010!
GGOOOOO ROBBY!!
I agree Sarah! I will support and enjoy seeing Robby race anything and everything. I may have to schedule an Indy trip in May!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service