It sounds like Robby may not be running the full cup schedule, and that may disappoint alot of Robby's hardcore nascar fans. But what he plans on doing during his "off-weeks" has me absolutely excited. Robby says he is looking hard at running the Indy 500!! That alone would be awesome. But add in running the X-games rally race, building and (hopefully) running a monster truck, and running the Baja 500 & 1000. That is unbelievable. I am definitely looking forward to what 2010 will bring us as Robby Gordon fans, and I think it was worth the wait. What do you think??

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too bad that Crandon is the same day no?

Would kinda enjoy seeing Robby at Road America seeing what he can do in a stock car there.
same weekend as Infineon
Ya, Rob needs to get back to Montreal to get his "second" win up there in a Nationwide car!!!
Watkins Glen will be with the new NW car, so i am guessing Robby will run for another team if he runs that race. Road America is a no because Robby is gonna want to focus on Sonoma that weekend and i guess Montreal is up in the air
Are you sure? I thought they were NOT using the new car at any road courses.
Ya i am sure. The 4 races were Daytona, Watkins Glen, Atlanta, and Charlotte.
Oh like Robby won't build a new car for that....Geeeez
Lots of money to build one of those cars just for one race.
I'm sure it will be paid for. If he builds it.You know how he works it. :)
Do you have a source? Not trying to call you out...but I have heard Daytona, Michigan, Richmond, and Charlotte.
your right Scott, i heard wrong
not quite yet.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service