Just for a couple races

Views: 8541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hornish in 22 for NH

Duh........ He is probably in it for the season. No surprise.

@Bruce, Sam was/is not a given.If samble B had/has/will come back negative AJ could be reinstated,Just say'n

And the question will be, what would happen with the 12 nationwide team. Would he do double duty, especially on weekends where they are not on the same weekends with Cup?

Well that is the one reason I said probably. The odds of the B test coming back negitive are pretty slim though. NASCAR's test people probably ran the A test over and over again just to make sure they had it right. They knew that Dingers whole future was riding on the test. Maybe he wasn't hitting the bong. Maybe it was from something legal that interacted with something else legal, but that combo is banned. I seem to remember that there are a bunch of legal things that if used together are banned, just not dope. I also think that everyone must submit a list of any prescriptions you are taking to NASCAR even if legal.

I am sure after the B test is announced that NASCAR will give us more info. I like the guy even though is ho hum as a driver and I hate to see this happen.

As far as Sam driving the car he is more than just a hired driver. I have read that Sam and Penske are also friends away from the track. Personally I don't think much of him in a stock car. Maybe he is getting better, but I really don't follow the Nationwide Series very often.

I agree, no way does the B test come back negative.

Bummer for AJ but I think you're right. I can't imagine Nascar not being 150% sure they were right before going public.

If "B" sample comes back negative... what would that say about the integrety of the LAB ???

Rabbit season...
Duck season...
Rabbit season...
Duck season

The doctor that NASCAR has contracted with to conduct the drug testing also owns the lab at which the tests are done. Obviously, a clear conflict of interest.

NASCAR allows no appeal and will not accept test results from an independent accredited laboratory other than their own contracted lab.

Per NASCAR, any violation of the policy can be triggered with the use of any drug or medication if NASCAR believes it has been abused or misused. This is just another vague "actions detrimental to stock car racing" policy written in pencil. In other words, NASCAR has the discretion to decide whether a positive test for any drug may constitute abuse or misuse.

AJ's hosed.

The screening we do is a standard Nation wide screen. The Company that does said deed, takes the sample from you after you fill the cup in a closed bathroom. Die is installed into the toilet, to make sure ? you didn't pour the rest of your test clean into it.Once you have delivered the "Sample" to the test person, they fill two test tubes and seal it. Then you have to sign the tubes and it get's put into a sealed folder and shipped. So sample A and B are off to anybody knows. I have had guys fail because of to much water. Our work in mainly on roof tops of Hospitals and Military bases, ya we drink tons of water. ...I'm still a hold out. I want to hear his side.....

WJM, I do not see that as a clear conflict of interest like you do. Nothing wrong with the Doctor taking the tests for his own lab and to me it sounds logical.

Just in general to all of you that don't like the way NASCAR runs their show. It's their game and they make the rules. Everyone plays by their rules. That's it.

I don't think that NASCAR likes this one bit. AJ is a popular driver and he has always been good to the race fans. He has never caused problems that I remember. A couple of people have even made it sound like that NASCAR wanted to get rid of Mayfield and now AJ. Really? Seriously? Please take off that tin foil hat.

Yes, sadly AJ is probably hosed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service