Let's reflect on what we are going to be doing? Or if you are out of funds, what we would like to be doing this weekend

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well most likely I'll just do what ever my wife want's me to do.....lol

Actually we are thinking about pulling the camper out and heading to a state park somewhere.
i will have football game and maybe i'm going to watch some movie
yep, got a softball game. and watch te moto GP race I guess. There isn't a lot of racing this weekend except for local events. Hey but I did just order my tix for pinks all out in Charlotte. Not a big fan of drag racing but we will make a party out of it! It should be fun and my cousins running, till his honda blows up and I have to pull him home!!!
Gonna have a BBQ saturday and watch the nationwide race. First one of the year!!! Most of the snow is gone!! Easter sunday with the family. Hope you all have a good weekend....

Fishing if the weathers good I live in Western New York. I'll watch a few Mest games on T.V. and race my Xmod angainst my friends. Xmods are 1/24th RC cars that are cheep and fun to race, you just need an open room to race in. But man I am bumed theres no Na$car.
Saturday I will be the (Mojave Desert Racing) MDR drawing party at Camping World in San Marcos. There will be over 20 off-road racing vendors, several RV vendors, more then 20 off-road desert cars & trucks on display There will be everything from TT's to class 11 stock bugs. The famous Race-Dezert.com crew will be there. MDR will be having raffles through out the afternoon and Dalton's RoadHouse Grill be be on site cooking Tri Tip, Burgers and dogs. Camping World will be having specials and even Robby's Dakar Wiper blade sponsor Scrublade will be there too.

Cheap Plug!!!!!

Then Easter Sunday is Church in the morning and early dinner at my families house and then a second dinner at my wife's families house.
but no free hotdogs and hamburgers....:(
Wow. He has to pay for hotdogs or hamburgers at his families house? On Easter?
Send me the address and I will mail you one!
On Saturday I'll be judging teams of kids at the Massachusetts state Destination Imagination tournament. It's a creative problem solving program, and the challenge I work with has kids building a stucture out of balsa wood and glue and seeing how much weight it will hold. The structure cannot wiegh any more than 25 grams (that's less than an ounce!). Many of the structures will hold more than 400 lbs. It's a great program, and I have a blast doing this for the kids.

Sunday will be an Easter meal at some friends of ours. Semi-casual, semi-fun.
Alan that is pretty cool! I have seen something simular a few years ago.
I believe i will be drinking a lot...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service