Let's reflect on what we are going to be doing? Or if you are out of funds, what we would like to be doing this weekend

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Primm, for the Terribles race.
San Felipe?
We have a winner.You are right San Felipe MX, send me your name and address by private message. and I will send you your prize.
I am going to dinner & a movie with my husband on Friday. We are going to this year's final regular season Blue Jackets game on Saturday. Then going to my parents house for Easter dinner on Sunday.
I will be recovering from the Texas race. Made it into a two week adventure and just now got home. Have to catch up on all the posts, pictures, videos etc.
let's see.....I work Friday, Sat, will be house sitting through Sunday, which means I run back and forth between houses to take care of animals for 3 days. Hoping weather is nice in Vegas on Sunday as I'd like to work on my tan, relax, have some wine, listen to some music......NOW, if I had $$, I would go take a month long, oh wait, it's just the weekend, okay, I'd go to Cabo or Hawaii for a long weekend of relaxing with a few friends......and if I had $$$$, I'd start building a race truck....have a great weekend everyone!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service