Only 42 cars in nacar this week ,after adding 3or4 ? IS THIS RIGHT,,LOL

Views: 2942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love road racing, I miss RG racing the NASCAR road races, like anything things change as finances change. I would think that RG and RGM would still be in cup if he could have gotten a company like Jim Beam or others to give him a proper budget. Racing is a very slippery slope when it comes to ROI and the costs for Nextel Cup, NationWide and Indy Izod racing is staggering. I am amazed in this economy that more racing series are not shutting down. Years go when I worked for a CART team, our owner Carl Hogan used to call racing "fools gold" and playing with others money and that statement is true now more than ever. However I do miss Robby on the twisters hopefully when the new Sports Car series pans out RG can do some races for some teams in the future..... On wards and upwards

oh so close......

Oh so close what? Was he asked to drive Sonoma this year?

Me thinks that TOG is teasing us... another shot...

What the casual Nascar fan does not realize is that RG is a very good business man and is a mans man and respected in the motor sports industry. TOG, I am still in awe that RG is able to accomplish everything he has this year with regard to the SST series and the amount of $$$$$$$ and time and logistics to start this large from scratch. Then you throw in the requirements for Dakar, building a fleet for SST, the drink business, both shops, the guy has. A Bigger set on him than I ever will have, besides most racers that I worked with now just have a claim to fame with a driving school or out of any motor sports all together. Does RG still have anything to do with SPY??

Spy, I wouldn't think so since Robby wears Oakley sunglass's

This was way back before that time, RG and Mark Simo and Jeremy Mc Graff, Ricky Johnson, and a certain stock car driver that wears cowboy hats and shades were investors in Spy Optics

94, I'll stay with ' I wouldn't think so since Robby wears Oakley sunglass's' .If Robby was still associated ,you'd think he'd be a SPY athlete.

You would think, Spy makes great glasses, just to narrow for my fat head. RG not driving the 51 this weekend is a blessing, not a good day for the former F1 driver

Does he still train the military or build vehicles for them? I mean, in his free time lol

Ha, forgot about that

Wonder if RG is kicking around Sonoma this weekend.... rubbin' elbows...?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service