Only 42 cars in nacar this week ,after adding 3or4 ? IS THIS RIGHT,,LOL

Views: 2942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for Baldwin. I like The guy. I don't mind cheering for Blaney and TBR.

All I know is yesterday during practice.. I saw road course and got excited then they showed the 7 car.. and I just gave me a weird feeling if ya know what I mean. just doesn't seem right.

As a "Racer" I'm sure a part of the man wishes and wants to race this one. However we all know how DEEP Rob isnvolved with the currecnt stuff. For me it would have been nice to hear Jeff Burton "Sprains his ankle at the beach" and Richard Childress asks Robby Gordon to "help him out"...............As a renegade it would be cool to blow into a roadie one day take the show but ..............thats just my heart a dreamin'

Agree. The roadies aren't the same without Robby.
Oh well still fun to watch. Will be interesting to see how the 51 car turns out.

Good or bad I'm sure it will be exciting

The Nascar road courses are about the only cup races I can stand to watch anymore. True talent shines thru at these tracks. The ovals seem too much like a parade anymore with maybe a little racing at the end.. maybe.

That's a big maybe.......... :)
On another note for what it's worth I think I will probably root for Kurt Busch

i think i will root for anyone other then Kurt busch or efing logano

Check out Jaques in the 51. Guy is a hard charger - and an enemy of Danica. What more could you want?

Kurt Busch,Kasey Kahne,Jimmie Johnson/Chad Knaus, in no specific order

Ricky Rudd is my choice...jk. Robby should have him jump into the 77..lol
Definitely not the same without RGM at the track!
Why is everybody so down on JV. I must have missed something. I know he is a very accomplished driver. I'm seeing a bunch of negativity on other sites by other drivers

I like Jacques or as I like to call him "Mr Saggy Bottom" Not only is he a talented race car driver & a recording artist, but he has a nice accent!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service