Just an FYI...ALL 3 Flavors were at my hometown GNC. If you haven't gone yet, go check it out. This is a really cool deal for Robby...happy for Robby, RGM and Speed Energy.

Views: 2617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fiinally got us some Speed at the G&M on Euclid in Fullerton.... !! YAY!
Tried the Rite-Aid/ GNC in La Habra. nada Euclid& what in Fullerton? Someone on chat a couple of weeks ago said he was O,C. Distributor. Who, where are you.?
The G&M Chevron on the southeast corner of Euclid and Orangethorpe.... $1.99 can....
We're in Anaheim across from the Tragic Kingdom.
www.bluesbettie.com ....
GNC Berkshire Mall in Wyomissing, PA has Speed Energy!
Got my SPEED Energy today! Holyoke Mall, Holyoke MA! Educated the guy that works there about Robby and SPEED Energy. I bought him all out and he said he will keep it stocked! WAHOOOOOOO!
I got my SPEED Energy at the GNC in the Town Center mall in Boca Raton Florida. I bought two four packs and cleaned them out.
DAMN, I was there last week
GNC has free shipping and 20% off. Use code GNCFF20, e-mail I got said today 6/21 only. That's only 1.60/ can delivered, no tax or refund fees! Support the cause and save a couple bucks! No I dont work for them.
@Scott , thanks just loaded up with 6 cases...came to $38.35 w/shipping . Great Deal!
6 - 4 paks they have a 24 can CASE, I've seen them ,1 flavor only though.
Did that myself. I can buy it local, but free shipping + %20 off makes it a no brainer. Stocked up for 4th of July Weekend.
Thanks for the heads up.
Just restocked with 6 Fuel, 6 Unleaded, and 3 Octane.

I think I can convert some more people with that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service