Just an FYI...ALL 3 Flavors were at my hometown GNC. If you haven't gone yet, go check it out. This is a really cool deal for Robby...happy for Robby, RGM and Speed Energy.

Views: 2617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vince, there is SPEED in Concord as well. Working down in the City for a couple days...time to stock up !! And yes it is at GNC
Thanks J.R., wonder if Ethanol will be available at GNC. Does the new flavor fall under the same category as the rest?
GNC, on market and chuch (next to safeway has it). Mgr says its been selling well.
GNC at Huntington Mall WV had all 3 flavors. Even had them at front of store. Only had 1 four pak of each though. Clerk never heard of it. Took some time to educated him on SPEED. And told him to order more.
Finally got some SPEED Energy drink from GNC in South Florida last night. The clerk didnt know he had it in the store. They also only had one four pack of each flavor. It was no where near the other energy drinks (this might be good because SPEED was in the front of the store and the others were in the back) It tastes great,I'll get more soon.
Thanks to GNC in Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood WA - only had 3 cans of octane, but at least I got some back to Canada! Hopefully I won't have to smuggle over the border again in the future....

http://twitter.com/#!/RobbyGordon/status/108191568317513728
@Dave, I'm happy the Alderwood Mall GNC worked out.(and that the gal at Bellevue knew what she was talking about)
Thanks for the tip Mike, saved me running around the countryside.
Yes I did and now the GNC in Concord, Ca. needs more @SPEEDENERGY....
Did my lateset GNC online order today. Was able to use the coupon code FSPLUS10 Thats 10% off and free shipping. Love GNC. This will be my 4th order and it arrives fast and intact. Highly recommend it.
I stripped Cheyenne, WY today *evil laugh*
Just did my biweekly order and the coupon code: FSPLUS10 still works. Thats 10% off plus free shipping. Muy Bueno.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service