Looks like RGM added Traxxas to the side, and back of the Hummer. They make awesome RC stuff. A single cylinder motor running 65 mph, fun stuff!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Saw That Too . Cool .
We saw Robby being entertained by the Traxxas folks at the Fontana race a few months back. It was great to see Robby just watching them do some cool jumps and see just how fast those Traxxas Remote Control cars really are. The guys that were running the RC cars were jumping from 1 ramp to another (about 5-8 feet apart).

Then they gave robby the remote control and after 5 minutes of getting comfortable with controlling it, he started doing the jumps. And then in perfect Robby style, he was not satisfied with just jumping them 5-8 feet. So sure enough they kept moving the ramps farther and farther apart. Robby had that RC cars MAXED out hitting those ramps as fast as he could get them. I would say he was jumping them about 15-18 feet apart and atleast 12 feet high. It was awesome and totally Robby style.
Attachments:
well, thats cool, because I just purchased an HPI short course truck. Its not a traxxas, but i look forward to buying a Robby truck body for my truck soon.
Cool to hear for RGM.

Been running Traxxas trucks for years. Well, it started as a Traxxas truck...

I saw them racing at the TORC race here in Vegas in the fall and knew I had to have one. They also converted one of Casey Currie's old trucks to RC and ran it around the between races. It was so cool! They have an inside course in Vegas in an old warehouse and people compete. Sounds like something I need to buy, just wish they were a little cheaper.
Lets get a package deal Terie...I am looking for a Maxxas Stadium Truck as well!
Santa brought one for my son and me! We have the HPI Blitz model, and so far its really cool. Went out and started tweaking with the chassis already. Im just now getting ready to re-valve the front shocks and adjust ride heights. Teri, once you guys get one of these, its an addiction. A friend of mine races his at that indoor place on industrial ner D.I..
traxxas race trucks like the rest of my toys
bigger engine =ckeck
more nitro = check
better suspinsion = check
better tires = check
still legal for class =WELL SORTA!!
When get I get my Dakar H3 version?
Im with you tim. My list is also growing; better shocks,springs,motor,skid plates ect...Pony up Mike and join the fun...
Was trying to remember what on that truck is still stock.. I think the body posts. Was going to say antennae tube, but no. Engine, transmission, diffs, driveline, brakes, wheels, tires, chassis, suspension, electronics, the list goes on.. I wanted it to do stuff it simply was not designed for. It is now.

I am curious what a Dakar truck would look like.
Get a race car in the first place like a 1/8 Nitro Buggy, traxxas is an entry level RC car...but it is great they support robby and other motorsports

Watch this video...http://www.pandemiapro.cl/nestor/autos.html

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service