Planet members, Mikey needs your help. My brothers dog Mikey is entered into a photo contest from Take Your Dog To Work Day..............www.takeyourdog.com.....then click on Professional Pooch Gallery.....search Bulldog and click on the paws under Mikey...He was a rescue dog that was in pretty bad shape when they got him. If Mikey wins 500.00 and another 500.00 will go to the shelter of his choice to help other rescue dogs find suitable homes. Lets help Mikey win this thing for my brother.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still voting......
Thanks sherri...We have fallen behind but we have untill the 31st... im not going to give up voting when i can, my work PC blocks me so i can only vote now when i get home from work and the kids are in bed
voted. hope he wins it!
bump
Still voting .....
Still doing my best to get as many votes as possible in for Mikey.
Is anyone else voting for Mikey ? Come on , it's for a good cause !!
Sheri, i have been busy at night with the kids, but im going to put up about another 500 votes,. Its going to be tough to close the gap, but hopefully we can do it
Wow, 500 votes , you are a voting machine !! If only we had a few more people voting , who knows , we might have enough votes to close the gap..... Well, I'm still doing my best ....
Still voting........
bump
Not that many days left to vote, is anyone still voting ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service