Seems Like most people are confused on all the new transactions. I have been following the Silly Season closely and i think this is right. If i am wrong please correct me,

00 David Ruetimann
1 Jammie McMurray
2 Kurt Busch
5 Mark Martin
6 David Regan
7 Robby Gordon
09 Aric Almirola*
9 Kasey Kahne
11 Denny Hamlin
12 Brad K
13 Max Papis* May run full season between start and parks and full races
14 Tony Stewart
16 Greg Biffle
17 Matt Kenseth
18 Kyle Busch
19 Elliot Sadler
20 Joey Lagano
21 Bill Elliot* - About 14 races
24 Jeff Gordon
26 Boris Said, first 5 races. acquires old 26 owners points, locked in
29 Kevin Harvik
31 Jeff Burton
33 Clint Bowyer
34 Travis Kvapil- Ford John Andretti to drive at Daytona.
35 Johnny Sauter*, Chevy 2nd Tommy Baldwin team, part time.
36 Mike Bliss*, Chevy
37 Kevin Conway, somehow locked in top 35. 96 owners. Kvapil in at Daytona
38 Robert Richardson Jr. 3 races, including 500. David Gilliland for the rest. locked in 98 owners
39 Ryan Newman
42 Juan Pablo
43 AJ Almendinger
46 Terry Cook* -New team full season
47 Marcos Ambrose
48 Jimmie Johnson
49 Gilliland* for the 500, TBA after that. Full season. Alliance with RGM
51 Mikey* New number, 2 races
55 Michael McDowell, no correlation to old 55. 2nd Prism team full time
56 Was 55 last year, Martin Truex Jr
64 Gunselman Motorsports*, part time, ford
66 Dave Blaney* Full time.
70 2nd TRG car*, part time
71 Bobby Labonte*, PCP
77 Sam Hornish jr
78 Reagan Smith, locked in alliance formed with RCR gets 07 points
82 Scott Speed, locked in
83 Brian Vickers
87 Joe Nemechek*, Full time?
88 Jr!
90 Casey Mears*, full time
98 Paul Menard gets 44 owners
99 Carl Edwards

* = Outside top 35
Closed
07, 44, 26

Owners Switch
26 of Rousch to new Latitude 43 Motorsports, 96 Hall of Fame to the 37. 98 moves up to the 44's old spot and the 38 gets the 98's old points

Extra Note: Nascar.com to stream Gatorade Duels and All Star Race

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Conway has not been approved by Nascar to run at Daytona yet. Bet if he isn't, we will see Andretti in the #37.
Front Row Schedule: Daytona
34- Andretti
37- Kvapil
38- Richardson Jr
I'm glad to see John in the #34. I had a hard time picturing him in the #37 Extenze Ford. Conway will be back in the #37 at Cali and FRM's lineup will be set for a while with Kvapil, Conway, and Gilliland.
i wish the top 35 didnt exist, let the fastest damn 43 cars race.PERIOD
The 55 is back instead this time its with McDowell and Prism Motorsports
Hey Beagle, It seems RPM is using the points of the #44 towards Menard's #98. Moody just reported Yates is in negotiations with FRM for the points of the #98 and the #96. What a joke this has become.
really? thats just plain weird? Does Yates want a better trailer position inthe infield to be closer to the #19? lol

Either way they are locked in..whether its 24th or 33rd...but the #19 is 26th..so they would be closer to them as they lineup the haulers by Owner pts

But yeah, it is kind of lame, because of the dedication the #82 and #71 showed gettign to the track every week they deserve the benefit of gaining locked in positions with the demise of other locked teams
98 gets 44 owners points. And the 98 and 96's owners points going to the 37 and 38, which would therefor put Scott Speed back outside the top 35. Unofficial but word is that they are gonna have it finalized by mid week.
print the scorecards
It will probably be outdated by saturday if you print it out now.
Lol...basically you had four teams fold up from last year that were locked in... the 07, 26, 44, 96.

The 07 pts went to the 78 to lock them in

The 26 pts went to....well the 26 but it is a new car and owner

then whether its the 44 and 96 or the 98 and 96, either way RPM/Yates has 6 locked in cars worth of Owner pts and only 4 cars...so their extra two are going to Front Row's 37 and 38.

Thus Speed has to race in as does the 71...but the 71 is locked in de facto as Labonte has the untrumpable PCP
It really is a freakin joke how Nascar lets teams swap points at will like this.

I can understand the 26 swap.

The rest, no way in hell should it be allowed. Its a mockery of the entire top 35 and the reasons it was put into place. But it shouldnt really be a huge shocker I suppose. Nascar allows it afterall.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service