Was driving down central road this afternoon and saw the Speed energy trophy truck coming from testing possibly? buuuuuuutt....it was GREEN?? FLORESCENT? ANY INFO?

Views: 3579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I pulled all my info from the @SPEEDENERGY MEXICO Facebook page. I'm thinking Todd is right-on. @Mike, yes sir thanks still learning ....
I am glad that is not the TT the bodywork just does not look right
whoever it was looks like someone was testing in Johnson valley
No, they were were going south on central......out of the way.
You guys were prolly right with the jeffries thing, cuz his shop is located near were I saw the truck.
The Yellow Speed Energy TT is a Jeffries TT. It is now owned by Roberto Encinas and runs the same number #22 Damon used when he owned and raced the truck. I am not certain what connection Roberto has with Speed Energy, but he has used this TT for parking lot store displays where they are selling Speed Energy. My guess is Roberto is a distributor or vendor for Speed in Mexico.
Im glad to see the product being displayed/promoted more and more which equates to more overall sales period.
Did anybody notice the one common thread in all the chase trucks pics???? They all were wearing TOYO tires! Things that make you go hmmmm!
I would not look to close into the whole Toyo Tire thing. Many teams will run Toyo's on there trucks. I have Toyo's on mine and my last two tire deals were with Yokohama and BFG. Unless you have a tire deal and they are willing to hook the team up with fleet tires. Many teams will have different tires on there support trucks. Also Roberto still gets support and assistance from Jefferies Racing and when Damon had the truck he to ran Toyo's for a bit. It is very possible that Damon's deal helped Roberto get a racer discount if he raced with Toyo tires. Also if Roberto is helping market Speed Energy in Baja for RG, it is very possible RG has assisted Roberto with getting tires. Look in the first picture and you can see Lightforce lights on the truck. Damon ran Lightforce lights. RGM has used Hella as long as I can remember, so not everything is the same.

Here is a picture of the truck when Damon raced it.
copy that Nikal. Like some poeple on here, Im glad to see the product name being spread around for more eyes to see...More eyes =more sales! On a side note Nikal, what do you think of the new AGM BMW TT displayed on Race Dezert? Its one nice piece to say the least. Those
guys will be a force once the bugs get sorted out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service